Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Better than Ebay!! :)

Hi mommas, this blog post is going to be dedicated to the sale of some items I need to get rid of. I'm hoping that some of you out there might be interested in some of the things I have! I have a 100% positive feedback rating on Ebay and I use only paypal for transactions as it is secure and protects both the buyer and the seller. I have photo's of everything I am listing on here and will be happy to send them to you if you just let me know. I will list the item and then the price I am asking for it next to it. If you do not live in Anchorage then there will be an additional shipping charge. If you have any questions or are interested in anything please let me know. Thanks

1 Halo sleepsack swaddle $10.00
12 Bum Genius All in one diapers size small, snap converted EUC!! $10 each $100 for all
5 Bum Genius Bamboo fitted diaper size small, snap converted EUC!! $10 each $40 for all
2 woombie swaddlers size Big Baby, Vanilla and Cotton Candy, Brand New $15
1 woombie swaddler size newborn vanilla, EUC $10
2 newborn super whisper wrap diaper covers $6 each $10 for both
2 small super whisper wrap diaper covers $6 each $10 for both
1 small super brite diaper cover $6
1 size one thirsties duo diaper cover $6
6 Happy Heiny size small diapers. 3 With Microterry insert $6.00 each 3 with Hemp stuffin $10 each
1 pair of gymboree jeans size 4 slim, brand new $18
1 fleurville love knots diaper bag, brand new $50
3 wonder works diapers 1 pink size medium 2 white size small (one has damaged snap) $10 for all.
1 supreme snuggle nest $25
46 fuzzibunz diapers 20 large 26 medium brand new never used or washed $14.50 each or if your interested in a bunch contact me for a price. Here's a list of the colors and how many of each I have
4 large mac n cheese
3 large perriwinkle
7 Large white
6 large blue
6 medium blue
4 medium pink
10 medium purple
6 medium blueberry
The following are all baby boy clothes size 0-3 months, all in Excellent condition, some never worn
2 rabit moon rompers $5 each
1 janie and jack sweater, sweater pant and booties $12.00
3 pair of baby gap pants, 2 denim one blue cargo, $6 each

5 gymboree rompers $6 each
1 gymboree pant/onsie $7
1 gymboree pant/onsie/sweater $15 (also has a hat) stocking type
1 gymboree onsie $3
1 Gymboree shirt $3
(hat)
4 long sleeve gap onsies $12
2 carters gowns $6 each
2 gap gowns $8 each
2 little me sleepers $6 each
1 gymboree sleeper $4



3 carters sleepers newborn $3 each
1 gymboree sleeper $3 each
1 pant/ 2 onsies carters outfit newborn $5
1 pant/onsie carters outfit newborn $4
7 carters onsies newborn $7
1 pant/shirt/hat carters outfit newborn $3
1 pant/2 shirts carters outfit new born $3
2 gap boy leggings newborn $6
1 sweater/pant outfit carters newborn $4
2 gerber long sleeve onsies newborn $3
5 gerber onsies newborn $4
3 pair hand mittens newborn $3


I also have a bunch of maternity clothes size Large and XL if your intersted let me know and I will get you a list and pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment