Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time to get into shape


I know it's been a while but as always life with 3 little ones is very busy. I'm thrilled about this post though because it's such a fabulous product useable by all moms!!! There isn't a mom out there that would not benefit from this product. With that being said my feature in my post today is Lindsay Brin's mom's into fitness 60 day slimdown. I'm always skeptical when I see workout videos, those of you who know me know I've spent the last 11 years at the gym, working out, staying fit, getting fit, losing weight. You name it I've done it and with all of those things comes education about how to do it and do it right so you can do it to last a lifetime. So, I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means but I would say I have a little bit of knowledge when it comes to what works and what doesn't work and what is necessary for healthy fit living and what isn't. So, all that to say, I was skeptical but there are a million workout videos on the market and most of them are lame. So, I saw this online and was intrigued because it says it's for moms. I didn't want to fork out 49.99 on video's I wasn't sure I was going to like so on her website www.momsintofitness.com she has some downloadable work outs, I had a promotion code that allowed me to get one for free so I used it and thought I would try out the downloadable one first before I made any rash decision on a purchase. I tried it and I really liked it so I bit the bullet and bought. I have to tell you it was one of the best purchases I've made in a long while the dvd's are 10 times better than the downloadable ones in my opinion and that says a lot because I really liked the downloadable ones. One thing I've been disappointed in lately is not being able to get the workouts that I want at the gym we are members at. They don't offer the classes that I like such as kickboxing and these videos do. When I'm doing these video's I'm taken back to my old gym in Arlington Texas where I used to go to kick boxing a couple times a week and it was intense, I get the same feeling from doing these videos. They really are that good. Here is the best part though, the video's are created for moms, moms who just had babies, moms who are pregnant, moms who have older kids, MOMS!!! So, she makes the absolute best use of your time to get the best workouts possible in the shortest amount of time. Also in the 60 day slim down she has a calendar mapping out what workout you should on what day. Each workout session is combined of usually 2 or 3 10 minute mini-workouts and she mixes them up. It's really the best of both worlds, you've got a short work out that maximizes your time and burns the most calories and you've got variety and if you know anything about weight loss and fitness you know that variety means just about everything. So, with all that said I have 2 giveaways, I have the 60 day slim down which includes 4 dvd's, core metabolic jumpstart, core firing sequence method, shed 5 fast and post natal boot camp. For the second giveaway I have Boot Camp 2. You can check these out on her website if you want to. I've been using the dvd's for 2 weeks now and can't get enough. So here's the deal, want to know how you can win? Well in order to enter, you must like me on facebook, and then refer me and my blog to at least 2 friends. Comment below with the friends names you referred and For every friend that likes me and follows my blog you will get 5 entries for the dvds. The person with the most entries will win the 60 day slimdown and the person with the 2nd most will win the boot camp 2. You can also get another entry by liking moms into fitness on facebook as well just go to their page and comment that triple the mom sent you and tag me in your comment. Now just a warning, my facebook page is not much right now. It is set up but that is about it. I'm working on getting it up and going but you can still like and refer people to like. That way you'll know firsthand when awesome giveaways like this one occur. I will be tallying up the entries on March 1st and announcing a winner on March 2nd. Happy Following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment