Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Belly Bandit

Well I think this is the 5th time I've sat down to update this blog. We will see if I can get all the way through it before someone "needs" me.
Today I'm going to review the Belly Bandit. Ok seriously did you ever think there could be a product out there that could help you shrink just minutes after you give birth?? Well I was skeptical. I had actually heard of the belly bandit and was planning on purchasing it before Elijah was born, figuring I could use all the help I could get. I looked at it on ebay and looked at it on the website and had a hard time justifying paying $50.00 for it so I forgot about it. A few weeks after Elijah's birth I was at the hospital baby boutique and I saw them there, my husband had been out of town and I was depressed, and when I'm depressed I buy things so I bought the belly bandit. I wasn't really sure it would work or that it was for me but I figured it was worth a shot.
So, I put it on and wore it just like the directions say to and low and behold it really did help. Now let me tell you this is no weight loss secret, no hidden plan to help you lose the 60 pounds you gained while you were pregnant. Believe me if it was I would be shouting it from the mountain tops. If you gained 60 pounds I'm sorry to tell you, your going to have to lose 60 pounds. What the belly bandit does do though is help your uterus shrink back to it's normal size and helps get everything back to where it's supposed to be. So, even though I do still have 50 pounds to lose, it really did help me to fit into some pants that I couldn't wear just due to things not being exactly where they should be internally. So, yes it did help tighten and shrink my "belly" too bad it had to tighten and shrink it with an extra 50 pounds but that isn't the point. The point is that if your pregnant and you would like a little extra help tightening your tummy after birth the belly bandit is a fabulous tool to help. I would definitely recommend purchasing the belly bandit to everyone, it was definitely a positive purchase for me.
So, the great news is that I am going to give one away..yes that's right everyone it's our next giveaway, but here's the catch. I have to have 200 followers before I can give this amazing product away. So, get on it everyone if you want to win, all you have to do to enter is be a follower. Call your friends, send them the link, get them to follow. So, the day we reach 200 followers I will do the drawing via random.org.
Happy Following everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment