Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Ok well it's been a while since I started the blog, I now have a 6 week old, a 20 month old and a 3 1/2 year old. Wow, my life sure is crazy. I was thinking last night about some of my absolutely favorite, can't live without baby products. There are way to many to list but I thought I would start by reviewing one at at time. Today I am so thankful for the miracle blanket, wow, what a life saver. I started using the miracle blanket with my first daughter Grace who is now 3. I had the hardest time keeping her asleep at night, I googled swaddle blankets and the miracle blanket came up. I figured it was worth a try, so I bought one. The first night I used it my Grace slept all night long, what a blessing. From that day forward I have used the miracle blanket with all of my babies starting at the hospital when they were born. It has 2 interior flaps that help keep the arms restricted which eliminates the startle reflex, and they are great at keeping those little houdini's in the swaddle. Before the miracle blanket I would call Grace my little escapee. She was always getting her hands free which in turn woke her up. No more though not with the miracle blanket. The only downfall to the miracle blanket is that it only comes in one size. I swaddled my daughters until 6 months old, they were too big for the blanket probably before 6 months but I made it stretch. Love Love Love this blanket and I know if you buy one you'll love it too!!! Above is a picture of my girls Grace and Hannah admiring their brother Elijah in his miracle blanket.

3 comments:

  1. I am a brand new follower! I hope you'll follow back! http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com/

    Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alba I'm glad I'm your hero..do I know you??

    ReplyDelete